These are the legos my son was supposed to pick up at his Nana's house. It is always a thrill to dump the entire contents unto the ground but a fit crescendoes into a tantrum when he is told to put them all away. He did not disappoint yesterday!
Status: Married 12 years. Offspring: A 8 year old, a 2yr old and 11 month old. Occupation: Stay at Home Mom, Farmer's wife, PInk Zebra Consultant. Hobbies: Camping,, target shooting and photography
We were discussing why we should only say things to others that are encouraging and how God made everyone special and he proceeded to say, "Old people aren't special. When they come back from heaven they have to get un-old then they get special and can go back to God"
Getting on his snowboots he asked, "Ok mom, how do I look? Disgusting or good!" ~Feb.18th
"Mommy, when I'm a big person I want to live with Nana!"~Jan. 9, 2010
Nana and Cash are reading Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham" and Nana asks, "Cash, do you like Green Eggs and Ham?" "No", he says, "Im allergic!" Well, in his defensive, no matter what color the egg he is allergic to them. ~Jan. 12, 2010
"Ya know Cash, you can just pull that thing (loose tooth) out right now." He says to that, "Mmmmhhhh, its not my choice"
As Im trying on Cocktail dresses for my cruise, my little man with me says, "Mommy, I love that one. You look beuteefull! I want to marry you!"
While driving in Florida an army convey passed as and daddy said, "Look at all the army trucks Cash." His response was, "Are they going us?"~Jan 5th
Grandma asked Cash what color his eyes were. So he went to the mirror and said, "They're blonde!" ~Jan 5th
No comments:
Post a Comment