Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's a Party! The Ultimate Blog Party 2013


www.pinkzebrahome.com/sharingthesprinklefever
Parties are what I'm into these days. When I found out about the Ultimate Blog Party 2013 at Five Minutes For Mom, I knew this was an opportunity to mesh my love of Pink Zebra with the ultimate on-line party. Pink Zebra is the CHIEF direct sales company today. 


Top 3 Reasons Pink Zebra is the business you don't want to miss out on!
 


1. Ground floor opportunity! We only have 6500 consultants but we are growing at a rate of 7000%. 1000 new consultants joined last month alone! At just over a year and a half old, you can see that this is the business you don't want to miss out on.  Our products are HOT! Be the first in your area to share- no need to worry about saturation. I added 7 new consultants to my team in 2 weeks!! 


2. Unique Products! Our Sprinkles are little wax bits made of a proprietary soft soy wax blend. Soy lasts up to 30% longer and burns cleaner and stronger making it a fabulous Eco friendly option! The soy we use is grown right here in the USA! You can also enjoy mixing them with other fragrances to create your own recipes! The best part! Just one tablespoon (a “sprinkle”) literally fills your entire room and/or level with fragrance! With 12-14 tablespoons per $8 jar…it’s a really great deal! Love our price points! 


3. Consumable products!! I’ve tried one other direct sales company and had decent success but what I didn’t like was drowning in a sea of saturation and trying to sell a product that wasn’t consumable. I realized that I needed to find a new company with a unique but consumable product. Sprinkles are just that! People keep coming back because they want more. They had me at Sprinkle!! With 51 fragrances to choose from there is something for everyone!

For these reasons and more I like to party with the Zebras! I would love for you to join my team and let me help you get off to a great start!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment